Project results that will be realized
Tools, database and algorithm "Solutions' Heritage"
01/05/2021 – 31/12/2021
Creative and innovative model of sociological investigation
01/01/2022 – 31/10/2022
01/11/2022 – 30/04/2023
Identify the data and information necessary for the preparation of the following intellectual outputs (creative and innovative model of sociological survey and vademecum).
- Analysis of the evolution of cultural heritage in the 3 partner countries (Italy, Poland and Turkey);
- Clustering of the data (cultures, uses, habits);
- Identification of the elderly and young people, that will be involved in the project;
- Definition and creation of the interviews, that will be drawn up to the elderly and to young people;
- Evaluation of the feedbacks;
- Creation of the database;
- Creation of an algorithm that will combine the fixed factores of intangible cultural heritage with the changing indicators linked to traditions, anecdotes and the best solutions.
- Create 4 modules to inform about soft skills and competences needed to face difficult situations, plus a module "What the wise men recommend“;
- Design of interaction tools between the two generations;
- Development of role-playing games for young people and the wise;
- Proposition of 5/6 different and uncomfortable situations that will test the young people who will start the path and will be helped by the advice of the elderly.
Create a guide of solutions to be adopted in emergency situations and social challenges to help young people take care of themselves and others and the value of the elderly
- Diffusion of the model;
- Orientation tool;
- Creation in English, Polish and Turkish.